第一周: Module 1 London
第二周: Module 2 Shopping
第三周: Module 3 At the Weekend
第四周: Module 4 Possessions
第五周: Module 5 In Class
第六周: Module 6 Self-assessment
第七周: Middle Review
第八周: Module 7 Community
第九周: Module 8 School
第十周: Module 9 Feelings
第十一周:Module 10 Manners
第十二周: Review Module
第十三周: Review Module
第十四周: Review Module
第十五周: Review Module
第十六周: Review Module
Module 1 London
I. Function: Talking about past activities
II. Target language: When did you come back?
We came back....
Did you .......?
Yes,I did./No,I didn't.
III. Vocabulary: when,back,home,those,ice cream , w ith, finish, hurry,hurryup,wait,drop,dear,met(meet),ran(run).
IV. Pronunciation: /i:/ /i/ /e/ /æ/
V. Song: Where did you go?
Unit 1 When did you come back?
I. Look listen and learn.
1. Remind the ss that they learned the past tense in Book 4.Review the rules for making the past simple tense form,i.e. we add "-ed" to regular verbs.
2. Write these words on the board:
3. Tell the ss that you are going to call out a verb in the present simple tense form and they have to say its past simple form.Then get one student to go to the board and add "-ed" to the word.
4. The activity continues untill all the words on the board have had
"-ed" added to them.
II. Listen and say.
1. Get three large pices of paper .Write one of the following sentences on each piece of paper.
We ... last Sundy.
I ... my icecream.
When ... you come back?
2. Invite three ss to the front and give each of them one of the pieces of paper.
3. You are going to say a number and the name of a s.That s must say the correct sentense.
4. Now put the ss in pairs and have them continue the activity.They must take turns to say the numbers.
III. Ask and answer.
1. Write the words on the board.
2. Look at the phonetic symbols and say the associated sounds if the ss are not familar with them.
3. Tell the ss that they have to group the words on the board depending on how how the "-ed" is pronounced.
4. Now say each word and have the ss repeat them.Then go through the words one at a time and have the ss group them appropriately.
IV. Home work:Ex 2 in the Activity Book.
Unit 2 Did they buy ice creams?
I. Listen and say.
1. Get the ss to brainstorm the things they would find in a park.You should write their suggestions on the board.
2.Read the words out and get the ss to repeat them.
3. Tell the ss to choose one object and draw it.
4. Call out two ss' names.Explain that they went to the park yesterday.Those ss have to stand up and hold up their poictures.Student A points to B's picture and asks ,"Did you say a ...?"B responds with ,"Yes,I did."If A names the object and names the wrong item.Then B asks A and A responds.
5. Now those two ss sit down and you call out another two ss' names.
II. Think and talk about you.
1. Invite 5 ss to the front of the class.Get them to mime an action and then tell them to stop .
2. Now ask the class what each student did.The ss have to reply with the correct answer.
3. Now invite another five ss to the front and do the activity again.
1. Write the following lists on the board.
2. Write the questions on the board:
Where did you go yesterday?
What did you see?
Who did you meet?
3. Choose a competent student and say,"Where did you go yesterday?"The s should choose a location from the table and respond,"I went to ..."Then ask ."What did you see?"Once again ,The s should use information from the table to respond.Then ask the final question and get the s to answer.
4. Do more examples with other individule ss.
Then have the ss continue the activity in pairs.
Module 2 Shopping
I. Function: Market shopping.
II. Target language: How much/How many...do you want?Do you like...?
III. Vocabulary: need,food,shopping list,cheese,
IV. Pronunciation: /Λ/ /ɑ:/ /З:/
V. Song: How many do you want?
Unit 1 How many do you want?
1. Explain to the ss that you are going to call out objects in the pictures and they have to point to them.Use the following nouns:noodles,cheese,Lingling ,Ms Smart.If the ss don't know a word,they should put their hands up.
2. You can also introduce some of the new words.
3.Use a bag or container and fill it with sth,e.g.books,apples,paper,so that it weighs approximately one kilo.Let a s hold the bag by saying,"Give the bag to ...,please."
4.Take the bag and put your hands underneath to show that you are feeling its weight.Say,"This bag weighs one kilo."Take half of the contents out of the bag and say,"Now this bag weighs half a kilo."
II. Look,listen and learn.
1. Before doing this activity,make sure that the ss understand that "How much "is used for uncountable objects."How many "is used for countable things.
2. Have each of the ss get two large pieces of paper.On one piece of paper they should write "How many" and they should write"How much" on the other one.
3.Say that you are going to call out the names of different foods.The ss have to decide if they would use "How much"or "How many"with that noun,and then hold up the appropriate piece of paper.
III. Listen and say.
1. Write the answers on the board:
I'm ten years old.
I'm fine,thank you.
Yes,please.I'm very thirsty.
No,thank you.I don't like milk.
Half a kilo,please.
2.Explain to the ss that they are going to work in pairs.They have to write suitable questions for each of the answers.
3. Point to the first answer and ask the ss what information the answer gives(someone's age).Ask the ss to tell you which question we use in English to find out someone's age.(How old are you?)Write that question above the first answer on the board.
4. Have the ss continue the activity in pairs.
5. If the ss need more guidance,write the questions (or some of them)on the board.Get the ss to match the questions and answers.
IV. Homework: ExcerciseII in the Activity Book.
Unit 2 How much milk do you want?
1. Tell the ss you are going to write a shopping list on the board.
2. Explain that you are going to read out all the items but one.The ss have to listen carefully and say which item you missed out.
3. Vary the order each time you read out the list.Omit a different item each time.
II. Listen and say.
1. Draw pictures or write the names of the following items on the board:oranges,
2. Tell the ss that they are at the market.They must work in pairs with S A being the shopkeeper and S B being the customer.
3. Write the structures on the board:
A:How much /many... do you want?
4. Have the ss continue the activity in pairs.They should swap rols on the completion of each dialogue.
5. Remind the ss that they should use a number when referring to the countable items.They should use kilo,e.g. half a kilo,when talking about the uncountable items.They can also use "kilo"when talking about countable objects.
III. Look,ask and answer.
1.Write these structures on the board:
A:I want some ...please.
B:How many/much do you want?
A:I want ...please.
2. Use the pictures or words on the board from the previous activity.Explain to the ss that this role-play is similar to the previous one.However ,this time the customer will ask for an item rather than just naming it.
3. Put the ss in pairs and have them do the role-plays.They should swap roles on the completion of each dialogue.
IV. Listen and repeat.
1. Write the four phonetic symbols on the board.
2. Have the ss suggest other words that contain the same sounds.
V. Listen and say,then sing.
1. Have the ss look at the pictures and say what they think the song is about (food,shoping).
2. Find out if the ss help their parents or grandparents with teh shopping.Ask if they enjoy shopping or it's a chore that they don't like.
3. Have the class sing the song and the two ss at the front can do the actions.
4. Then sing the song again and get two different ss to do the actions to do the actions at the front.
1. Put the ss into groups of four or five.
2. Explain that the aim of the activity is for each group to produce a shopping list.
3. The first student in each group (S A)writes a food item on a piece of paper.This student must tell the rest of the group what he/she has written.
4. S A gives the paper to the next student. That student adds an item to the list,tells the rest of the group what he/she needs or wants and passed it on to the next person.This process continues until each student in the group has written one item on the list.No items should be repeated.
5. Finally ,S A should read out the completed list.
6. If time allows,The list can be passed around the group a second time.
VII. Home work: Excercise I in the Activity Book.
At the weekend
1) 能听会说会用单词：Came (come), busy, really, Science Museum, fly, night, sky, forgot (forget), took (take).
2) 能灵活运用以下句型并与人交流：It was raining on Saturday, so we couldn’t go shopping. Some friends came so we could play with them. I couldn’t take any photos because I forgot my camera.等等.
1,能根据图或卡片听说单词：Came (come), busy, really, Science Museum, fly, night, sky, forgot (forget), took (take).
2,能运用句型进行简单交流：It was raining on Saturday, so we couldn’t go shopping. Some friends came so we could play with them. I couldn’t take any photos because I forgot my camera.等等.
Science Museum的发音,学生能用could/couldn’t 描述过去能与不能做的事情.
Unit 1 We couldn’t go shopping.
1. Listen and say the rap: I’m a little black bat.
2. Read the shopping list they had written for their mother and say the reasons.
3. Review the words from Monday to Sunday, ask and answer in groups: What do you usually do at the weekend?
二: Task-setting and the text lead in:
T: Teacher says the following sentences with a photo of her own: When I was a baby I could cry. I could smile. But I couldn’t walk. I couldn’t run. I was very happy then. Now I can walk. I can run, and I can talk because I’ve grown up.教师借助表情,动作让学生理解could和couldn’t .让学生想一想它们是哪两个词的过去式.教师将can和can’t写在黑板上.然后再相对应地写出could和couldn’t.告诉学生今天我们将要学习如何谈论过去能做或不能做的事情及其原因.
三: Learn the text:
1. Learn the new words:
(1) Learn the new words: Science Museum, camera, night, and sky by using the words cards.
(2) 教师给学生看自己排得很满的工作日程,说I’m busy.再结合图片使学生理解并学会使用busy;
(3) 教师给学生看鸟在空中飞的图片,并通过飞的动作让学生知道fly 的意思,并问学生:What can fly? 学生举例来说:A bird can fly. The plane can fly.
(4) 告诉学生 Really是表示惊讶,兴奋或不相信时用的.教师请学生用can或could来说自己过去或现在的特长,并在学生说后问really?练习至学生能用really.
(5) 教师在黑板上写then和now,并对比教学以下单词: Came (come), forgot (forget), took (take)并举例练习至学生能熟练掌握以上动词.
(1) T:教师说出Amy一家周末能做和不能做的活动.教师先让学生看一些写有不同活动的纸条.这些活动是: Play with the friends. Do the shopping on the computer. Go to the Science Museum. Play on the computers. Fly planes. See the night sky. Play in the park. Go shopping. Take some photos.然后由学生将这些活动按录音对话进行总结,说明哪些活动是Amy一家周末能够进行的活动,哪些是没法进行的活动.请学生在总结后说明原因.原因如下:
(2) Let class listen and read after the tape. Let them pay attention to the sentence stress, pause, and rhythm.
(2) Let them practice in pairs. One acts Daming, the other acts Amy.
(3) Act it out in class.
(1) Let class point and say each picture.
(2) Let class according to the dialogue and practice in pairs.
(3) Check the answers:
They couldn’t go to the park.
They could play with friends.
They couldn’t go shopping.
They could go to the Science Museum.
They could play on computers.
They could see the night sky.
They could fly planes.
四:Fulfill the task:
1:教师给学生看一幅图:房间的地面上有一摊水.教师提问:Why was there some water on the floor? 让学生去猜测,分析,讨论原因.
五:Assignment of homework
1、 (必做) Listen and repeat M3 Unit 1 3 times; Imitate the sentences’ stress, pause, and rhythm.
2、 Do the activity book Unit1
3, (选做) 开学了,你们想一想需要什么物品,用英语向家长说明需要的原因.
Module 4 Unit1
一、The organization of class（组织教学）
T: Let’s sing a song. Do the action. The song’s name is IF YOU ARE HAPPY
T: Hello, everyone!
二、Teaching the new lesson.（学习新知）
T: Guess .What’s in my hands ?
S1: A book
S2: A pencil
S3: An orange
T: You’re right. So Smart !（发给粘贴作为奖励）
T: This is my orange. So we can say: “This orange is mine.”(同时板书mine) OK.All of you . Read after me.
Ss: Read the words one by one.
T: (走到一个男学生面前拿起他的书对着全班学生) This is his book. So we can say : “This book is his.(板书his) Read it twice.
Ss: Read the word “his” twice.
T: （拿起另一本女同学的书）This book isn’t mine. It isn’t his. It’s hers.(板书hers) repeat, please.
Ss: hers h—e—r –s ,hers.
T: （拿刚才女同学的笔）This is your pen. So we can say : “This pen is yours or it’s yours.” (板书yours) repeat.
Ss: y—o –u –r –s , yours.
T: Open your books and turn to page 7. First we listen to the recorder .
Ss: Open the books. Listen to the tape and read after it .
T: Second we listen to the dialogue again. Then answer the questions: (这时教师运用电脑和大屏幕把问题直接用手在键盘上打出) 1. What color is Amy’s T-shirt? 2. What color is Sam’s T-shirt? 3. What color is Lingling’s T-shirt? 4. Where are Amy and Sam ‘s T-shirt ? And why?
Ss: Listen and find the answers.
T: OK. Stop.1. What color is Amy’s T-shirt?
S1: Red （同时教师在屏幕中打出，发给学生粘贴作为鼓励）
T: 2. What color is Sam’s T-shirt?
S2: Red （师打出并鼓励）
T: 3. What color is Lingling’s T-shirt?
S3: Red （师打出并鼓励）
T: 4. Where are Amy and Sam ‘s T-shirt? And why?
S4: They’re on the line. And they’re wet.（师打出并鼓励）
三、Consolidation (巩固练习 )
T: OK. Good job! Now we act the text ,OK?
T: One, two, three , begin.
Ss: Act （四处找伙伴来表演对话，这时教师也走到学生中去和学生一起合作表演对话）
T: OK,stop here! Who can act the text? OK group 1.
Group 1 : Act
T: OK,great.（发奖励）Next 我们组也想给大家表演好不好？
T: (看看表)Time is up. Bye—bye everyone!
Module 4 Unit 1 It’s mine!
This orange is mine .(名词性物主代词 )
| 冀教版小学英语第8册教案(1-10课)|| 冀教版小学英语第8册教案（11-18课）|
| 冀教版小学英语第8册教案（19-25）|| 冀教版小学英语第8册教案（26-30）|
| 冀教版小学英语第4册教案（1—10）|| 冀教版小学英语第4册教案（11—20）|
| Lesson 31 Are You Ready for a Chant? 教…|| My Favourite School Work 教学设计|
| What Do You Like to Do? 教学设计|| My Favorite Dessert 教学设计|
| Lesson 27 《My Favorite Food》教学设计|| Lesson 26 《My Favorite clothes》教学设计|
| Lesson 25《My Favorite Colors 》教学设…|| 冀教版小学英语第4册教案Lesson 21what …|
| 冀教版小学英语第七册Lesson 4 In the Bat…|| 冀教版小学英语第六册Lesson 4 Who Is T…|
| 《小学英语学困生语法体验与作文》教学设计|| Unit 6 In a Nature Park A Let’s Learn 教…|
| PEP小学英语六年级上册《Unit 3 What are y…|| 小学英语六年级上册Recycle1教学设计|